Thursday, June 11, 2009
...it's here! Summer's finally here!
Have you ever had those days where you basically had nothing to do so instead of doing something usefull you ended up laying on the couch watching tv for 7 hours straight? Yes I've been there. I gotta admit I've been one hell of a couch potato for the first 3 days of my summer holiday. And I totally regret it. My sister always says watching tv is a waste of time, that's why she never watched MTV ever since high school, seriously I mean that. Usually I always disagree with her, but today I gotta admit sometimes she is right. So I already made plans for the rest of my summer :
1. Me and my family are taking a summer vacation next week and I absolutely can't wait! Finally I get to work with my camera again. I missed her.
2. Did I mention I'm gonna meet up with one of my closest friends there? Sweet!
3. And did I mention I'm gonna spend a whole week in a city with Jason Mraz in it? Double sweet !
4. Going to watch Star Trek (Spock is oh so hot I wanna bake cookies on him) this weekend and 5 other spectacular summer movies including 17 Again and Arctic Monkeys At The Apollo!
5. Planning on some serious pampering.
btw, I'm gonna miss prom ): bummer.
So, what are your plans?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I do see the beauty in ugly! This is probably the cutest most adorable dog alive, and I'm dying to have one but I don't think I can since i live in an apartment and yes, they don't allow pets especially dogs.
Pictures above are art works by siljemarlen emily-ryan sparkyredboy 17seconds sweetybird
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Saturday, May 02, 2009
It's been months since the last time I touched my camera. Ever since then it's like I've been in hiatus. Like my brain has been frozen. I have an urge get back on that track and hatch some new ideas. Hopefully summer's going to be a good start.
Summer's always good for anything.
What are your plans for this summer ?