Friday, November 07, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED AND SO ARE YOU

Hugs&kisses to agnesbyrne for the tag. Let's take a peek on my "10 facts about me" part, shall we?

1.I x experimenting. Pictures, hand-writing, food, emoticons, you name it!



2.Darkness is my biggest fear. Just now I already got goosebumps all over my body.
3.I want a pug
4.My fake smile never works.
5.I adore lads with string-plucking fingers!


6.I find a lot of stuffs really superficial. i.e when people hold their cells and pretend they're in a call while actually they're not just to make others think they're popular.
7. I love dressing up. I do! really, really do.


8.You can hate me for this but I love making people jealous.
9. 100% yes for anything that has a britain vibe.


10. I'm stuck in this tiny figure and crawling to get out of it.

The next lucky goldss are :
Clarine Eplin Janice Rena and Tasia

No comments:

Post a Comment